Planning a long overdue trip to PV in October and wanted to find low key places with charm to stay in PV. Any recommendations? Have travelled to Mexico many times - I've loved the Mansion Irtube in Patzcuaro; Hacienda Chichen in Chichen Itza; CasaReyna In Pueblo. Can anyone recommend a hotel similar to these? Love old world charm. Am also planning on going to Hacienda Jalisco in San Sebastien del Oeste for a few nights, as well as Sayulita. Any suggestions for these places appreciated and thanks in advance. And if you have anything off the beaten track you enjoyed - please share! I have an aversion to the big block seafront condos/large "resort" edifices that are popping up along Mexico's coasts by developers.
Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February