A friend suggested this as a possible vacation destination for this summer. We love Grand Cayman and Turks and Caicos but are on a tighter budget this year. She mentioned Chac Hal Al as a good condo choice. Need 2-3 bedrooms. Want on the beach. Prefer second floor or higher. White sand, clear water and snorkeling opportunities. A few good resturants, minimal sight seeing would be great. Hoping for $2500/week condo and $2500 airfare for 4. Thanks for any advice!
- 1 Playa Samara Costa Rica
- 2 Several Neat Attractions in Costa Rica
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 5 Costa Rica Driver
- 6 please help!
- 7 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 11 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 12 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 16 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 17 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 18 Excellence Resort advice
- 19 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 20 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 21 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 22 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Costa rica questions?
- 24 Baja California
- 25 SJO-Jaco beach transportation