I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 3 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 7 One month surf and yoga
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 12 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 13 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 14 Cancun all inclusive
- 15 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 16 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 17 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 18 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 20 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 21 White hair in Valladolid....
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 25 Driving Time
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?