I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu vs Westin?
- 2 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 3 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 4 Sim card and power
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 6 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 10 Mexico region question
- 11 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 12 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 13 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 14 Costa rica help
- 15 car rental companies
- 16 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 17 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 cozumel tennis
- 22 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 23 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 25 Baja California