I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zetaclear-side-effects/
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 5 3rd-10th april
- 6 May in Central America
- 7 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 10 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 11 Four night is PV
- 12 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 13 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 14 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 15 San Miguel
- 16 Oaxaca in march
- 17 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 18 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 19 Snorkeling trips
- 20 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 21 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 22 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 23 best new site in costa rica
- 24 Tikal, Guatemala
- 25 Progreso, Yucatàn
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?