I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 2 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 3 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 4 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 9 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 10 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 11 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 12 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 13 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 14 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 15 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 16 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 17 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 18 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 19 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 20 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 21 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 22 Tulum (camping)
- 23 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 24 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 25 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??