I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 4 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 7 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 8 Fishing around Arenal
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 dental implants
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 Costa Rica- July trip
- 14 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 15 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 16 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 17 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 18 help from a Panamanian
- 19 Best Panama beach area?
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Guanacaste
- 22 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Riu Cancun
- 24 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 25 Passport expires soon
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?