I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 3 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 10 Day Costa Rica
- 6 Cancun to Guatemala
- 7 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 8 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 9 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 10 San Miguel trivia
- 11 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 13 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 14 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 15 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 18 puerto vallarta
- 19 California Baja
- 20 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 21 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 22 Best plan - suggestions
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 25 Mexico City over Christmas
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?