I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 8 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 12 Anyone interested?
- 13 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 Spending USD in Mexico
- 19 Food poisoning?
- 20 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 23 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 24 Guanacaste in October
- 25 Good lunch spot
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?