I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala customs question
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 Mextrotter
- 5 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 6 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 10 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 11 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 12 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 13 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 14 costa rica
- 15 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 17 Car rental Cancun
- 18 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 19 Christmas in Puebla?
- 20 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 21 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 22 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 23 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 24 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 25 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop