I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 La paz at christmas
- 3 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 4 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 7 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 8 Guatemala customs question
- 9 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 10 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 11 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 12 Costa Rica questions
- 13 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 14 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 15 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 17 Rainy season
- 18 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 19 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 booking rooms for spring break
- 22 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 23 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 24 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours