I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 2 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 3 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 4 Azul Sensatori
- 5 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 8 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 9 Adult only all inclusive
- 10 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 11 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 12 Westjet flights to Merida
- 13 Belize - Where to Go?
- 14 Savegre Hotel
- 15 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 16 Camera & Accessories
- 17 Wildlife in Belize
- 18 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 19 Costa Rica
- 20 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 21 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 22 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 23 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 24 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 25 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?