I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 FOR MORE INFO:-%&@==<>http://www.ibwpro.com/jeune-fleur-cream/
- 2 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 3 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 9 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 13 Panama Canal Excursions
- 14 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 15 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 16 Giving back to Mexio
- 17 2 months in Central America
- 18 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Belize planning help
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?