I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 2 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 3 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 4 La Fortuna via Poas
- 5 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 6 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 7 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 8 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 9 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 10 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 11 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 12 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 13 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 14 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 15 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 18 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 19 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 20 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 21 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 22 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 23 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 24 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans
- 25 Manuel Antonio or Uvita
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?