We're traveling to Bocas del Toro next month with our 4 year old. We'll be staying at Red Frog Beach Resort and am concerned we'll pay top dollar if we book a private boat trip with them. I don't think our son can handle a full-day group trip. Anyone know a reliable company, or private boat we can hire for a couple of half-day trips in the area?
Private boat tour in Bocas?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 Cancun nightlife
- 5 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Interbus and San Jose
- 10 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 11 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 12 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia