We're traveling to Bocas del Toro next month with our 4 year old. We'll be staying at Red Frog Beach Resort and am concerned we'll pay top dollar if we book a private boat trip with them. I don't think our son can handle a full-day group trip. Anyone know a reliable company, or private boat we can hire for a couple of half-day trips in the area?
Private boat tour in Bocas?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 2 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 3 Merida-where to stay
- 4 Mexico City Hotels
- 5 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 10 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 11 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 12 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 13 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 14 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 15 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 17 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 18 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 20 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 21 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 22 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 23 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 24 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's
- 25 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!