We're traveling to Bocas del Toro next month with our 4 year old. We'll be staying at Red Frog Beach Resort and am concerned we'll pay top dollar if we book a private boat trip with them. I don't think our son can handle a full-day group trip. Anyone know a reliable company, or private boat we can hire for a couple of half-day trips in the area?
Private boat tour in Bocas?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 2 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 3 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 4 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 5 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 6 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 7 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 10 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 11 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 12 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 13 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 14 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 15 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 16 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 17 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 18 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 19 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 20 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 21 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 24 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 25 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?