I am turning once again to Fodor Forums for the excellent help we've received in the past. We are searching for ideas for a trip in April during which our daughter will turn 16. Several years ago we traveled to Costa Rica and loved it and thus have been considering another trip there. Yet, we also love to experience new cultures so we are considering another country such as Mexico.
It's been a rough few years for our family medically, so we are seeking a celebration and are not establishing strict budget limitations. We have never been to an all inclusive resort, but are not opposed to the idea. Cultural experiences and activities like hiking, zip lining and swimming have great appeal. A place that has natural beauty, educational/historic/ or cultural elements and lots to do would be ideal. It can be a resort or a rental home.
We are eager to read any ideas or recommendations from our friends on Fodors!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 3 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 4 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 5 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 8 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?
Plse help with a Celebration trip for teen and a visually impaired 11 y.o!