I am turning once again to Fodor Forums for the excellent help we've received in the past. We are searching for ideas for a trip in April during which our daughter will turn 16. Several years ago we traveled to Costa Rica and loved it and thus have been considering another trip there. Yet, we also love to experience new cultures so we are considering another country such as Mexico.
It's been a rough few years for our family medically, so we are seeking a celebration and are not establishing strict budget limitations. We have never been to an all inclusive resort, but are not opposed to the idea. Cultural experiences and activities like hiking, zip lining and swimming have great appeal. A place that has natural beauty, educational/historic/ or cultural elements and lots to do would be ideal. It can be a resort or a rental home.
We are eager to read any ideas or recommendations from our friends on Fodors!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 5 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 6 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 7 San Miguel
- 8 Oaxaca in march
- 9 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 12 Snorkeling trips
- 13 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 14 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 15 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 16 best new site in costa rica
- 17 Tikal, Guatemala
- 18 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 19 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 22 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 23 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 24 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
Plse help with a Celebration trip for teen and a visually impaired 11 y.o!