I am turning once again to Fodor Forums for the excellent help we've received in the past. We are searching for ideas for a trip in April during which our daughter will turn 16. Several years ago we traveled to Costa Rica and loved it and thus have been considering another trip there. Yet, we also love to experience new cultures so we are considering another country such as Mexico.
It's been a rough few years for our family medically, so we are seeking a celebration and are not establishing strict budget limitations. We have never been to an all inclusive resort, but are not opposed to the idea. Cultural experiences and activities like hiking, zip lining and swimming have great appeal. A place that has natural beauty, educational/historic/ or cultural elements and lots to do would be ideal. It can be a resort or a rental home.
We are eager to read any ideas or recommendations from our friends on Fodors!
Plse help with a Celebration trip for teen and a visually impaired 11 y.o!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 2 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 cozumel tennis
- 10 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 11 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico