I would like some advice on our tentative itinerary. We have 10 nights and a rental car from Liberia airport.
We are on our honeymoon and would love to engage in a mix of active adventures and relaxing by pools. We are looking to find romantic things (couples resorts without cannonballs would be nice).
We would love to see as many animals (monkeys and sloths, not birds) and/or animal sanctuaries as possible. We also like good food, especially seafood.
We are not really into any surfing or diving. We go to beaches in Miami and Maui and would like to see something more (especially green rainforests since we live in a desert).
We would love to experience the best of Costa Rica in a limited time.
We fly in and out of Liberia airport.
Here's our tentative itinerary:
Jan 7th -- 9th (3 nights) -- Samara
Jan 10th -- 12th (3 nights) -- Mal Pais/Santa Teresa
Jan 13th -- 15th (3 nights) -- Monteverde (Monteverde Lodge)
Jan 16th -- Volcan Tenorio (Celeste Mountain Lodge)
Jan 17th -- PM head home
Any advice on restaurants, hotels, and things to do would be appreciated. Nothing will be booked until this weekend, so the itinerary is open to change.
Thanks for reading this and giving advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua money questions
- 2 Belize itinerary help
- 3 Rental Car in Mexico
- 4 Blue Hole
- 5 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 6 Panama in December?
- 7 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 8 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 9 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 10 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 11 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 12 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 13 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 14 Costa Rica--first time
- 15 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 16 caravan tour of costa rica
- 17 Car rental in Cancun
- 18 Proposal
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 21 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 22 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 23 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 24 Seaweed
- 25 Honeymoon itinerary help!
Please help with some honeymoon advice... Jan 7th -- Jan 17th