I would like some advice on our tentative itinerary. We have 10 nights and a rental car from Liberia airport.
We are on our honeymoon and would love to engage in a mix of active adventures and relaxing by pools. We are looking to find romantic things (couples resorts without cannonballs would be nice).
We would love to see as many animals (monkeys and sloths, not birds) and/or animal sanctuaries as possible. We also like good food, especially seafood.
We are not really into any surfing or diving. We go to beaches in Miami and Maui and would like to see something more (especially green rainforests since we live in a desert).
We would love to experience the best of Costa Rica in a limited time.
We fly in and out of Liberia airport.
Here's our tentative itinerary:
Jan 7th -- 9th (3 nights) -- Samara
Jan 10th -- 12th (3 nights) -- Mal Pais/Santa Teresa
Jan 13th -- 15th (3 nights) -- Monteverde (Monteverde Lodge)
Jan 16th -- Volcan Tenorio (Celeste Mountain Lodge)
Jan 17th -- PM head home
Any advice on restaurants, hotels, and things to do would be appreciated. Nothing will be booked until this weekend, so the itinerary is open to change.
Thanks for reading this and giving advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kapoor: EPSON tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1855:999 ;8045 priNter 24/7
- 2 ANY INFO: VERIZON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON MAIL D*J
- 3 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 10 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 11 Anyone interested?
- 12 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 17 Spending USD in Mexico
- 18 Food poisoning?
- 19 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 22 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 23 Guanacaste in October
- 24 Good lunch spot
- 25 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
Please help with some honeymoon advice... Jan 7th -- Jan 17th