I would like some advice on our tentative itinerary. We have 10 nights and a rental car from Liberia airport.
We are on our honeymoon and would love to engage in a mix of active adventures and relaxing by pools. We are looking to find romantic things (couples resorts without cannonballs would be nice).
We would love to see as many animals (monkeys and sloths, not birds) and/or animal sanctuaries as possible. We also like good food, especially seafood.
We are not really into any surfing or diving. We go to beaches in Miami and Maui and would like to see something more (especially green rainforests since we live in a desert).
We would love to experience the best of Costa Rica in a limited time.
We fly in and out of Liberia airport.
Here's our tentative itinerary:
Jan 7th -- 9th (3 nights) -- Samara
Jan 10th -- 12th (3 nights) -- Mal Pais/Santa Teresa
Jan 13th -- 15th (3 nights) -- Monteverde (Monteverde Lodge)
Jan 16th -- Volcan Tenorio (Celeste Mountain Lodge)
Jan 17th -- PM head home
Any advice on restaurants, hotels, and things to do would be appreciated. Nothing will be booked until this weekend, so the itinerary is open to change.
Thanks for reading this and giving advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 5 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo
Please help with some honeymoon advice... Jan 7th -- Jan 17th