I would like some advice on our tentative itinerary. We have 10 nights and a rental car from Liberia airport.
We are on our honeymoon and would love to engage in a mix of active adventures and relaxing by pools. We are looking to find romantic things (couples resorts without cannonballs would be nice).
We would love to see as many animals (monkeys and sloths, not birds) and/or animal sanctuaries as possible. We also like good food, especially seafood.
We are not really into any surfing or diving. We go to beaches in Miami and Maui and would like to see something more (especially green rainforests since we live in a desert).
We would love to experience the best of Costa Rica in a limited time.
We fly in and out of Liberia airport.
Here's our tentative itinerary:
Jan 7th -- 9th (3 nights) -- Samara
Jan 10th -- 12th (3 nights) -- Mal Pais/Santa Teresa
Jan 13th -- 15th (3 nights) -- Monteverde (Monteverde Lodge)
Jan 16th -- Volcan Tenorio (Celeste Mountain Lodge)
Jan 17th -- PM head home
Any advice on restaurants, hotels, and things to do would be appreciated. Nothing will be booked until this weekend, so the itinerary is open to change.
Thanks for reading this and giving advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 2 driving down through mexico
- 3 Things to do in Cabo
- 4 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 5 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 6 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 9 Planning a trip to Panama
- 10 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 11 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 14 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 15 unsafe?
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 19 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 20 Driving in Costa Rica
- 21 Playa Mujeres
- 22 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 23 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 24 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica
Please help with some honeymoon advice... Jan 7th -- Jan 17th