I would really appreciate some advice on our itinerary for Costa Rica in August. We arrive in the evening on day 1, and so I imagine we would need to stay the night in San Jose that night, unless it would be safe to arrange a transfer that night? If it was, I would rather just get there than stay in San Jose?
Day 2- Puerto Viejo (stay for 2 nights)- is this the best first beach destination to choose?
Day 4- Arenal (stay for 3 nights)
Day 7- Monteverde (stay for 3 nights)
Day 10- Manuel Antonio (Stay for 3 nights)
Day 13- back to San Jose for a night before flying out
Does this seem like a reasonable itinerary? What would be the best way of travelling between those destinations?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Amazing..
- 2 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 3 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 4 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 5 Layover in San Salvador
- 6 day trips from Mexico City
- 7 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 8 help from a Panamanian
- 9 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 10 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 11 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 12 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 13 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 14 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 15 Pearl Keys
- 16 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 19 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 20 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 21 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 22 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 23 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?