I would really appreciate some advice on our itinerary for Costa Rica in August. We arrive in the evening on day 1, and so I imagine we would need to stay the night in San Jose that night, unless it would be safe to arrange a transfer that night? If it was, I would rather just get there than stay in San Jose?
Day 2- Puerto Viejo (stay for 2 nights)- is this the best first beach destination to choose?
Day 4- Arenal (stay for 3 nights)
Day 7- Monteverde (stay for 3 nights)
Day 10- Manuel Antonio (Stay for 3 nights)
Day 13- back to San Jose for a night before flying out
Does this seem like a reasonable itinerary? What would be the best way of travelling between those destinations?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 बिहारी: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855/999/8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 Food poisoning?
- 6 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 11 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 12 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 13 Guanacaste in October
- 14 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Good lunch spot
- 17 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 18 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 19 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 20 Art School
- 21 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 22 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 El Salvador plane change
- 25 Traveling with my 16 year old daughter to Mexico