I would really appreciate some advice on our itinerary for Costa Rica in August. We arrive in the evening on day 1, and so I imagine we would need to stay the night in San Jose that night, unless it would be safe to arrange a transfer that night? If it was, I would rather just get there than stay in San Jose?
Day 2- Puerto Viejo (stay for 2 nights)- is this the best first beach destination to choose?
Day 4- Arenal (stay for 3 nights)
Day 7- Monteverde (stay for 3 nights)
Day 10- Manuel Antonio (Stay for 3 nights)
Day 13- back to San Jose for a night before flying out
Does this seem like a reasonable itinerary? What would be the best way of travelling between those destinations?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Please help us with our itinerary for Costa Rica!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 4 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 15 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 16 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 17 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 18 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 19 Tocumen Airport layover
- 20 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 21 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Sayulita infomation
- 23 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 24 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 25 Coastal resorts for mature single male