I would really appreciate some advice on our itinerary for Costa Rica in August. We arrive in the evening on day 1, and so I imagine we would need to stay the night in San Jose that night, unless it would be safe to arrange a transfer that night? If it was, I would rather just get there than stay in San Jose?
Day 2- Puerto Viejo (stay for 2 nights)- is this the best first beach destination to choose?
Day 4- Arenal (stay for 3 nights)
Day 7- Monteverde (stay for 3 nights)
Day 10- Manuel Antonio (Stay for 3 nights)
Day 13- back to San Jose for a night before flying out
Does this seem like a reasonable itinerary? What would be the best way of travelling between those destinations?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 3 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 5 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 7 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 8 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 9 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 10 Fishing around Arenal
- 11 First time CR intinerary help
- 12 Amazing..
- 13 dental implants
- 14 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 15 Costa Rica- July trip
- 16 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 17 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 18 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 19 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 20 help from a Panamanian
- 21 Best Panama beach area?
- 22 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 23 Guanacaste
- 24 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Riu Cancun