Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, beach, shopping and chilling.. Not too touristic as we do prefer local things.
I know Mexico is huge but we wouln't mind going to 3-4 places for a visit. Any ideas please?!
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 Help with 5 days touring time
- 7 Costa Rica trip in March
- 8 Safety in Ixtapa
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 11 Adopt an animal donation?
- 12 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 15 Roatan advice
- 16 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 17 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 18 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 19 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 20 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 21 Safety in Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 23 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 24 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 25 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica