Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, beach, shopping and chilling.. Not too touristic as we do prefer local things.
I know Mexico is huge but we wouln't mind going to 3-4 places for a visit. Any ideas please?!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 wellness350.com/o-slim-br/
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 3 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 5 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Panama Canal Excursions
- 8 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 9 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 10 Giving back to Mexio
- 11 2 months in Central America
- 12 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 17 Belize planning help
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 Excellent News!
- 20 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 21 Mexico earthquake
- 22 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 23 Cabo
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?