Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, beach, shopping and chilling.. Not too touristic as we do prefer local things.
I know Mexico is huge but we wouln't mind going to 3-4 places for a visit. Any ideas please?!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 야마토전함 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Four Weeks in December - Too Little Time and So Much to See
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 8 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 12 Anyone interested?
- 13 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 Spending USD in Mexico
- 19 Food poisoning?
- 20 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 23 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 24 Guanacaste in October
- 25 Good lunch spot