I will travel to Guatemala for 10 days in November.
This is my itinenary, including trips at destinations:
Arrive to Guat.City 1 pm. Immediate shuttle to Antigua.
Examine the town. Stay at Mansion Panzo Verde.
City tour with guide. Visit the Cross over Antigua.
Climb Pacaya volcano.
Morning transfer to Guat.City. Flight to Tikal on RACSA.
Tikal tour with guide. Sunset.
Stay at El Remante at Hotel Don David.
Sunrise and rest of the day at Tikal.
Morning transfer to Guat.City.
Shuttle to Pana. Hotel don Rodrigo.
Walking tour around Pana.
Boat tour to villages San Pedro, Santiago Atitlan, etc.
Thursday market Chchicastenango.
At Lake Atitlan.
Day 10: Afternoon transfer to Guate.City to fly home.
1. Do I have any logistic mistakes in my itinenary ?
2. Can you recommend Pacaya guide in Antigua ?
3. I plan to book my FLIGHT to Tikal on local airline while in Antigua. Do you think it is OK or should I book in advance on TACA or TikalJet website ?
4. How do I get back from Tikal to El Remante after sunset ?
5. Can you recommend any more excursion at Atitlan ?
Should I buy $217 Spanish Language CDs and start learning the language with itinenary like this?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 3 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 4 Anyone interested?
- 5 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 9 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 10 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 11 Spending USD in Mexico
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Food poisoning?
- 14 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 15 Best plan - suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 18 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 19 Guanacaste in October
- 20 Good lunch spot
- 21 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 22 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 23 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 24 Art School
- 25 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School