I will travel to Guatemala for 10 days in November.
This is my itinenary, including trips at destinations:
Arrive to Guat.City 1 pm. Immediate shuttle to Antigua.
Examine the town. Stay at Mansion Panzo Verde.
City tour with guide. Visit the Cross over Antigua.
Climb Pacaya volcano.
Morning transfer to Guat.City. Flight to Tikal on RACSA.
Tikal tour with guide. Sunset.
Stay at El Remante at Hotel Don David.
Sunrise and rest of the day at Tikal.
Morning transfer to Guat.City.
Shuttle to Pana. Hotel don Rodrigo.
Walking tour around Pana.
Boat tour to villages San Pedro, Santiago Atitlan, etc.
Thursday market Chchicastenango.
At Lake Atitlan.
Day 10: Afternoon transfer to Guate.City to fly home.
1. Do I have any logistic mistakes in my itinenary ?
2. Can you recommend Pacaya guide in Antigua ?
3. I plan to book my FLIGHT to Tikal on local airline while in Antigua. Do you think it is OK or should I book in advance on TACA or TikalJet website ?
4. How do I get back from Tikal to El Remante after sunset ?
5. Can you recommend any more excursion at Atitlan ?
Should I buy $217 Spanish Language CDs and start learning the language with itinenary like this?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 2 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 5 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 driving down through mexico
- 8 Things to do in Cabo
- 9 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 10 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 11 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 15 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 18 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 19 unsafe?
- 20 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 24 Driving in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Mujeres