i'm having a tough time picking one of these offers because the terminology for insurance is different everywhere.
All rates in USD for a small compact car, like a toyota yaris, automatic transmission, for 1 week
1. Dollar - nissan tilda automatic, 192 base rate or 380 with SLI and LDW
2. Europcar - 406 with LDW, SLI and SLDW
3. Adobe - 513 for a hyundai elantra with LDW and supplemental protection plan..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Strongmen Male Enhancement For a month’s worth of supply
- 2 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo