i'm having a tough time picking one of these offers because the terminology for insurance is different everywhere.
All rates in USD for a small compact car, like a toyota yaris, automatic transmission, for 1 week
1. Dollar - nissan tilda automatic, 192 base rate or 380 with SLI and LDW
2. Europcar - 406 with LDW, SLI and SLDW
3. Adobe - 513 for a hyundai elantra with LDW and supplemental protection plan..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 4 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 5 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 9 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 10 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 11 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 12 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 14 Music Video
- 15 July Adventure
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Guatemala trip in August?
- 18 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 19 Driving Central America
- 20 Nicaragua -- connection
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 june trip-help with itinerary
- 23 3 weeks on the west coast
- 24 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 25 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN