i'm having a tough time picking one of these offers because the terminology for insurance is different everywhere.
All rates in USD for a small compact car, like a toyota yaris, automatic transmission, for 1 week
1. Dollar - nissan tilda automatic, 192 base rate or 380 with SLI and LDW
2. Europcar - 406 with LDW, SLI and SLDW
3. Adobe - 513 for a hyundai elantra with LDW and supplemental protection plan..
Please advise on these car rental offers
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Costa Rica questions
- 3 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 4 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 5 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 6 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 11 booking rooms for spring break
- 12 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….