i'm having a tough time picking one of these offers because the terminology for insurance is different everywhere.
All rates in USD for a small compact car, like a toyota yaris, automatic transmission, for 1 week
1. Dollar - nissan tilda automatic, 192 base rate or 380 with SLI and LDW
2. Europcar - 406 with LDW, SLI and SLDW
3. Adobe - 513 for a hyundai elantra with LDW and supplemental protection plan..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 3rd-10th april
- 9 May in Central America
- 10 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala