I'm thinking about going to PDC the week of November 4th and considering these condos. A work colleague stayed there several years ago and recommended them as being within walking distance of 5th Ave but fairly quiet. I'm looking for a nice beach to while away the hours reading and watching the waves and clouds. Not interested in beach toys (jetskis, banana boats, etc) or partying. I like the idea of a beach-front condo since I can buy some provisions in town for breakfast & lunch, and walk in for dinner. But, he mentioned that there had been some beach erosion, so can anyone let me know what the beach at Xaman-Ha is like? The other option i was considering is Petit Lafitte but that might be too quiet? THanks for any insights you can provide.
Playa del Carmen: Xaman-Ha Condos & Beach
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Playa del Carmen
- 3 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 4 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 7 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 8 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 tours to gatun locks panama
- 10 Panama in October
- 11 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 12 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 13 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 14 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 15 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 16 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 17 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 18 Monteverde from Liberia
- 19 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 22 mayan ruins family trip
- 23 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 24 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!