I'm thinking about going to PDC the week of November 4th and considering these condos. A work colleague stayed there several years ago and recommended them as being within walking distance of 5th Ave but fairly quiet. I'm looking for a nice beach to while away the hours reading and watching the waves and clouds. Not interested in beach toys (jetskis, banana boats, etc) or partying. I like the idea of a beach-front condo since I can buy some provisions in town for breakfast & lunch, and walk in for dinner. But, he mentioned that there had been some beach erosion, so can anyone let me know what the beach at Xaman-Ha is like? The other option i was considering is Petit Lafitte but that might be too quiet? THanks for any insights you can provide.
Playa del Carmen: Xaman-Ha Condos & Beach
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ