I'm thinking about going to PDC the week of November 4th and considering these condos. A work colleague stayed there several years ago and recommended them as being within walking distance of 5th Ave but fairly quiet. I'm looking for a nice beach to while away the hours reading and watching the waves and clouds. Not interested in beach toys (jetskis, banana boats, etc) or partying. I like the idea of a beach-front condo since I can buy some provisions in town for breakfast & lunch, and walk in for dinner. But, he mentioned that there had been some beach erosion, so can anyone let me know what the beach at Xaman-Ha is like? The other option i was considering is Petit Lafitte but that might be too quiet? THanks for any insights you can provide.
Playa del Carmen: Xaman-Ha Condos & Beach
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 2 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 3 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 4 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 5 A Week in Montezuma
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 8 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 9 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 10 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 11 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 12 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 13 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 14 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 15 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 18 Belize Itinerary help!
- 19 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 20 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 21 Costa Rica Travel
- 22 Planning Mexico by February
- 23 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 24 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 25 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations