I'm thinking about going to PDC the week of November 4th and considering these condos. A work colleague stayed there several years ago and recommended them as being within walking distance of 5th Ave but fairly quiet. I'm looking for a nice beach to while away the hours reading and watching the waves and clouds. Not interested in beach toys (jetskis, banana boats, etc) or partying. I like the idea of a beach-front condo since I can buy some provisions in town for breakfast & lunch, and walk in for dinner. But, he mentioned that there had been some beach erosion, so can anyone let me know what the beach at Xaman-Ha is like? The other option i was considering is Petit Lafitte but that might be too quiet? THanks for any insights you can provide.
Playa del Carmen: Xaman-Ha Condos & Beach
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 2 Belize in June?
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 7 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 8 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 9 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 10 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 11 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 12 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 13 Monteverde Accomodations
- 14 Oaxaca in November
- 15 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 16 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 17 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 18 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 19 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 20 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 21 Dominical Costa Rica
- 22 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 23 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 24 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?
- 25 getting from point A to B to C in Costa Rica