I'm thinking about going to PDC the week of November 4th and considering these condos. A work colleague stayed there several years ago and recommended them as being within walking distance of 5th Ave but fairly quiet. I'm looking for a nice beach to while away the hours reading and watching the waves and clouds. Not interested in beach toys (jetskis, banana boats, etc) or partying. I like the idea of a beach-front condo since I can buy some provisions in town for breakfast & lunch, and walk in for dinner. But, he mentioned that there had been some beach erosion, so can anyone let me know what the beach at Xaman-Ha is like? The other option i was considering is Petit Lafitte but that might be too quiet? THanks for any insights you can provide.
Playa del Carmen: Xaman-Ha Condos & Beach
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Apartment Finders
- 5 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 9 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 11 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 13 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 14 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 15 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 16 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 17 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 18 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 19 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 22 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 23 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 24 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 25 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City