Thinking about taking our first trip to Mexico in December and with all the news reports of the wars, etc going on in Mexico, should we be concerned going there? Travel agent said no, but has anyone been there lately and had any issues with security or felt unsafe? I know that all of that is going on in or near Mexico City, which is no where near Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, Rivieria Maya, but you should always be weary of what goes on I think. Please help!
Playa Del Carmen safety
- 1 Cancun day trips
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Quick CR Trip Report
- 4 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 6 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report