Planning to travel in sept with 2 kids (10 & 4 yrs old). Would appreciate your reviews on hotels that have kids clubs.
Alternatively, is it possible to find safe and reliable baby sitting?
We will probably use the kids clubs sporadically, and would like to eat at local restaurants, is it worth going AI?
Thanks in advance.
Playa Del Carmen - resorts with kids clubs
- 1 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 Backpack vs Wheels
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 Help with 5 days touring time
- 11 Costa Rica trip in March
- 12 Safety in Ixtapa
- 13 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 14 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 15 Adopt an animal donation?
- 16 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 17 Cabo San Lucas
- 18 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 19 Roatan advice
- 20 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 21 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 22 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 23 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 24 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 25 Safety in Nicaragua