Planning to travel in sept with 2 kids (10 & 4 yrs old). Would appreciate your reviews on hotels that have kids clubs.
Alternatively, is it possible to find safe and reliable baby sitting?
We will probably use the kids clubs sporadically, and would like to eat at local restaurants, is it worth going AI?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 2 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Mexico in 8 days
- 4 reliable car rental company??
- 5 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 6 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 7 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 8 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 9 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 10 Sayulita in September
- 11 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 13 Renting Car in Mexico
- 14 Car Rental in Cancun
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 17 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 18 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 19 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 20 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 21 Planning a trip to Panama
- 22 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 25 best air route san diego to san jose