Planning to travel in sept with 2 kids (10 & 4 yrs old). Would appreciate your reviews on hotels that have kids clubs.
Alternatively, is it possible to find safe and reliable baby sitting?
We will probably use the kids clubs sporadically, and would like to eat at local restaurants, is it worth going AI?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 2 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 3 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 4 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 9 Music Video
- 10 July Adventure
- 11 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 12 Guatemala trip in August?
- 13 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 14 Driving Central America
- 15 Nicaragua -- connection
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 june trip-help with itinerary
- 18 3 weeks on the west coast
- 19 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 20 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 21 help from a Panamanian
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 23 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing