Hello to you all,
I am trying to find the name of a hotel that is near Playa del Carmen... actually right inside the gated community of Playacar. It is a non beach hotel just south of Playa del carmen 5th Ave.
I thought that it was a Holiday Inn but it seems that all Holiday Inn Express are on the highway. The hotel I am thinking about is NOT beachfront and looks to be more of a business hotel in Playacar.
We need to find a hotel to stay in for 1 night before our week at a beach front hotel begins next week.
Thank you in advance if you happen to know the name of the hotel I am asking about.
Playa del Carmen or Playacar, Mexico hotel??
Hello to you all,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 2 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 tours to gatun locks panama
- 5 Panama in October
- 6 Playa del Carmen
- 7 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 8 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 9 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 10 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 11 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 12 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 13 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 14 Monteverde from Liberia
- 15 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 16 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 17 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 18 mayan ruins family trip
- 19 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 20 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 21 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 22 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation
- 25 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more