Hello to you all,
I am trying to find the name of a hotel that is near Playa del Carmen... actually right inside the gated community of Playacar. It is a non beach hotel just south of Playa del carmen 5th Ave.
I thought that it was a Holiday Inn but it seems that all Holiday Inn Express are on the highway. The hotel I am thinking about is NOT beachfront and looks to be more of a business hotel in Playacar.
We need to find a hotel to stay in for 1 night before our week at a beach front hotel begins next week.
Thank you in advance if you happen to know the name of the hotel I am asking about.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 2 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 3 Planning a car trip
- 4 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 5 first timers planning our own trip
- 6 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 7 Beach for kids in CR
- 8 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 9 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 10 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 11 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 12 Costa Rica itinerary
- 13 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 14 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 15 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 La Fortuna via Poas
- 21 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
Hello to you all,