I want to share my expirience in PDC, since i found a great condo in the 5th av. near to the beach and with an excellent service, the condos name is Quinta Sea It was almost empty so it was perfect for me, since i was looking for a full relax week. The only thing was that it had no pool, but the price will make you forget about it ($80dollars4night). I found the place thanks to an spanish kid that sale the condo.
Just dont forget to tip (mexican standar).
End of story: PDC Is great for vacations even if you want to relax or party all night, i strongly recomend PDC for your next hollidays
Playa del Carmen Great Condos
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 car rental companies
- 4 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 6 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 7 cozumel tennis
- 8 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 9 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Baja California
- 13 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 14 Mexico region question
- 15 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 16 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 17 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 18 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 19 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Semana Santa itinerary
- 22 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico