I want to share my expirience in PDC, since i found a great condo in the 5th av. near to the beach and with an excellent service, the condos name is Quinta Sea It was almost empty so it was perfect for me, since i was looking for a full relax week. The only thing was that it had no pool, but the price will make you forget about it ($80dollars4night). I found the place thanks to an spanish kid that sale the condo.
Just dont forget to tip (mexican standar).
End of story: PDC Is great for vacations even if you want to relax or party all night, i strongly recomend PDC for your next hollidays
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 Panama Canal Excursions
- 11 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 12 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 13 Giving back to Mexio
- 14 2 months in Central America
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions