I want to share my expirience in PDC, since i found a great condo in the 5th av. near to the beach and with an excellent service, the condos name is Quinta Sea It was almost empty so it was perfect for me, since i was looking for a full relax week. The only thing was that it had no pool, but the price will make you forget about it ($80dollars4night). I found the place thanks to an spanish kid that sale the condo.
Just dont forget to tip (mexican standar).
End of story: PDC Is great for vacations even if you want to relax or party all night, i strongly recomend PDC for your next hollidays
Playa del Carmen Great Condos
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 2 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 7 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 8 A Week in Montezuma
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February