Would appreciate suggestions on upscale, 4-5 star hotel, on beach, NOT an all-incl.
We are a 55 yr old Chicago couple, looking for a little sun/close walking distance to downtown/nicer amenities. Doesn't have to be the Ritz, but want want good beach view/dependable AC/concierge/decent pool/bar & restaurant a plus.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 2 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 7 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 14 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 15 Fishing around Arenal
- 16 First time CR intinerary help
- 17 dental implants
- 18 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize