Would appreciate suggestions on upscale, 4-5 star hotel, on beach, NOT an all-incl.
We are a 55 yr old Chicago couple, looking for a little sun/close walking distance to downtown/nicer amenities. Doesn't have to be the Ritz, but want want good beach view/dependable AC/concierge/decent pool/bar & restaurant a plus.
Thank you in advance!
Playa del Carmen FIRST-Timers: Hotel Recs ++
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 3 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 4 Departure tax
- 5 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 8 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 9 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 10 Costa Rica first timers
- 11 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 13 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 14 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 think twice before using expedia
- 17 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 18 best places in Baja
- 19 Beachfront in Tulum
- 20 Belize, first time
- 21 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 22 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 23 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 24 Costa Rica with young kids
- 25 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?