Would appreciate suggestions on upscale, 4-5 star hotel, on beach, NOT an all-incl.
We are a 55 yr old Chicago couple, looking for a little sun/close walking distance to downtown/nicer amenities. Doesn't have to be the Ritz, but want want good beach view/dependable AC/concierge/decent pool/bar & restaurant a plus.
Thank you in advance!
Playa del Carmen FIRST-Timers: Hotel Recs ++
- 1 Watch Hunger Games Catching Fire Movie Online
- 2 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 5 San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints