Would appreciate suggestions on upscale, 4-5 star hotel, on beach, NOT an all-incl.
We are a 55 yr old Chicago couple, looking for a little sun/close walking distance to downtown/nicer amenities. Doesn't have to be the Ritz, but want want good beach view/dependable AC/concierge/decent pool/bar & restaurant a plus.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/endovex-reviews/
- 2 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 3 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 4 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 5 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 6 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 7 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 8 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 9 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 10 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 11 Returning home
- 12 White hair in Valladolid....
- 13 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 14 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 15 Uber in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 17 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 18 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 19 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 20 4 days in Belize
- 21 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 22 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 23 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 24 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 25 Sayulita in September