Would appreciate suggestions on upscale, 4-5 star hotel, on beach, NOT an all-incl.
We are a 55 yr old Chicago couple, looking for a little sun/close walking distance to downtown/nicer amenities. Doesn't have to be the Ritz, but want want good beach view/dependable AC/concierge/decent pool/bar & restaurant a plus.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 2 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 3 Matamoros
- 4 Central America vacation in September
- 5 Costa Rica--first time
- 6 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 7 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 8 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 9 Granada or Leon
- 10 Rental Car in Mexico
- 11 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 12 Sandals in Cancún
- 13 Belize itinerary help
- 14 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 15 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 16 Costa Rica surfing
- 17 Nicaragua money questions
- 18 Blue Hole
- 19 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 20 Panama in December?
- 21 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 22 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 23 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 24 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 25 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help