My fiance and I are getting ready for a weeklong honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen in September, and I'd like to book a (really) good day trip as a surprise for his birthday. I had read on this forum that YukaTreks is a good tour company, but they are on holiday during our entire visit. I'm looking for new recommendations.
I know we could rent a car, but I don't really want to plan anything other than picking a tour out and getting on the van. Plus, I love a good tour guide! We'd like to look at some ruins, swim in some cenotes, and, if possible, see some natural beauty instead of heavily touristed spots.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 3 10 Day Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun to Guatemala
- 5 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 6 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 San Miguel trivia
- 9 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 11 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 puerto vallarta
- 17 California Baja
- 18 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 23 Mexico City over Christmas
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 info needed on NW Mexico trip