My fiance and I are getting ready for a weeklong honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen in September, and I'd like to book a (really) good day trip as a surprise for his birthday. I had read on this forum that YukaTreks is a good tour company, but they are on holiday during our entire visit. I'm looking for new recommendations.
I know we could rent a car, but I don't really want to plan anything other than picking a tour out and getting on the van. Plus, I love a good tour guide! We'd like to look at some ruins, swim in some cenotes, and, if possible, see some natural beauty instead of heavily touristed spots.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food and health in Cancún.
- 2 Westjet flights to Merida
- 3 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 4 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 5 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 6 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 7 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 8 Azul Sensatori
- 9 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 12 Adult only all inclusive
- 13 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 14 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 15 Belize - Where to Go?
- 16 Savegre Hotel
- 17 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 18 Camera & Accessories
- 19 Wildlife in Belize
- 20 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 23 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 24 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 25 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix