My fiance and I are getting ready for a weeklong honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen in September, and I'd like to book a (really) good day trip as a surprise for his birthday. I had read on this forum that YukaTreks is a good tour company, but they are on holiday during our entire visit. I'm looking for new recommendations.
I know we could rent a car, but I don't really want to plan anything other than picking a tour out and getting on the van. Plus, I love a good tour guide! We'd like to look at some ruins, swim in some cenotes, and, if possible, see some natural beauty instead of heavily touristed spots.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo touring in Panama City
- 2 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 3 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 4 Mexico City and...?
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 7 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 8 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 9 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 10 Tamarindo Sept
- 11 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 12 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 13 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 14 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 15 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 16 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 17 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 18 Renting Car in Mexico
- 19 Cancun All inclusive
- 20 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 21 Belize in mid September
- 22 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help