My fiance and I are getting ready for a weeklong honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen in September, and I'd like to book a (really) good day trip as a surprise for his birthday. I had read on this forum that YukaTreks is a good tour company, but they are on holiday during our entire visit. I'm looking for new recommendations.
I know we could rent a car, but I don't really want to plan anything other than picking a tour out and getting on the van. Plus, I love a good tour guide! We'd like to look at some ruins, swim in some cenotes, and, if possible, see some natural beauty instead of heavily touristed spots.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 2 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 3 Uber in Panama
- 4 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 7 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 8 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 9 4 days in Belize
- 10 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 11 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 12 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 13 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 14 Sayulita in September
- 15 Tulum Ruins
- 16 5 day belize itinerary
- 17 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 20 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 21 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 22 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter
- 24 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 25 Safety in Cuilican, Hermosillo, Cananea