Hi, does anyone have suggestions for a 3-star or better All inclusive hotel to stay at in Playa Del Carmen that is on the beach and also walking distance to downtown? Or would you recommend somewhere else closer to Tulum or Xcaret (sp?)... where the beaches might be nicer? I and my "manfriend" hope to go in Jan 2012... yes, last minute but it is for medical reasons... work is driving me insane! We would like to go for 6-7 days and relax, see downtown, visit the sites but not have to rent a car if possible. Don't need fancy hotels but clean, comfortable and friendly staff are important. I have been searching the various websites and just can't decide. I want it all, I know....... any suggestions on places to stay / things to do...transportation around the area.... would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all!.
Playa Del Carmen- All Inclusive near downtown but on beach
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 Backpack vs Wheels
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 Help with 5 days touring time
- 11 Costa Rica trip in March
- 12 Safety in Ixtapa
- 13 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 14 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 15 Adopt an animal donation?
- 16 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 17 Cabo San Lucas
- 18 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 19 Roatan advice
- 20 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 21 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 22 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 23 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 24 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 25 Safety in Nicaragua