I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best beach close to DF
- 2 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 3 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 4 Osa Peninsula
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 7 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 8 2 weeks in Mexico
- 9 Merida-where to stay
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 12 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 13 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 14 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 15 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 16 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 17 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 18 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 19 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 20 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 21 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 22 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 23 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 24 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 25 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.