I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 2 Cilantro/Coriander in Mexico
- 3 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 6 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 10 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.