I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kitchen Sale Leeds
- 2 Cloudforest, here I come!
- 3 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 4 Rain all week
- 5 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 6 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 9 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 10 Layover in San Salvador
- 11 day trips from Mexico City
- 12 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 13 help from a Panamanian
- 14 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 15 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 16 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 17 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 18 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 19 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 20 Pearl Keys
- 21 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 22 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 23 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 24 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 25 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.