I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Non tourist beach in December
- 2 unsafe?
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Driving in Mexico
- 5 Sending things back home.
- 6 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 7 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 10 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 13 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 17 unsafer?
- 18 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 21 Costa Rica for business
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Mexico City safety
- 24 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
- 25 Butterflies
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.