I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 Beach for kids in CR
- 4 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 5 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 6 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 7 Costa Rica itinerary
- 8 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 9 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 10 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 11 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 12 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 15 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 La Fortuna via Poas
- 18 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 19 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 20 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 21 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 22 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 23 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 24 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 25 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.