I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 2 Gluten Free Belize
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 6 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 9 In Cancun right now..
- 10 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 11 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 12 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 14 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 15 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 16 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 17 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 18 Places to stay in Belize
- 19 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 20 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 21 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 22 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 23 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 24 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 25 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.