I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 2 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 3 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 7 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 Merida in March
- 10 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 13 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 14 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 15 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 16 travel in Yucatan
- 17 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 18 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 19 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 20 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 21 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 22 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 23 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 24 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 25 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.