I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 4 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 9 Music Video
- 10 July Adventure
- 11 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 12 Guatemala trip in August?
- 13 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 14 Driving Central America
- 15 Nicaragua -- connection
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 june trip-help with itinerary
- 18 3 weeks on the west coast
- 19 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 20 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 21 help from a Panamanian
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 23 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.