I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Megadrol When baking, use whole wheat flour rather
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 moving to mexico
- 5 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 6 moving to mexico
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 9 Guanajuato
- 10 Cancun All inclusive
- 11 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 12 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 13 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 14 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 15 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 16 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 17 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 18 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 19 girls getaway
- 20 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 21 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 22 First time CR intinerary help
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 25 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.