I am planning a ~4 days trip to Belize with a friend. (Flying from NYC)
Since neither of us is expert traveler and we are both working ridiculous hours till the night before we take off (Nov 1st), we don't have much time to research. So, please help~~~!!!! Any input will help.
We are looking for a resort that either offers snorkeling/scuba as a package or have very close-by excursions of such. Any suggestions???
i have found quite a few resorts with snorkeling and scuba listed as close by excursions, but I just can't be sure how good those close-by excursions are... So, if anyone has an experience,, please share. =D
My friend and I agreed that 4 days is way toooo short for Belize, but both of us have always wanted to go and that's all the time we can possibly arrange.
We don't mind which part of Belize as long as we get to snorkel/ scuba and relax and be safe. (preferably closER to NY to save traveling time, I guess).
Also, do you guys think 4days is just way too short and it would be silly to even try? If so, I agree,, and Would you suggest any other places for such activities? Except Dominical Republic and Cancun.
Our budget is ~about $1000~1500 per person.
Thank you very very much.!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 2 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 3 Belize - Where to Go?
- 4 Savegre Hotel
- 5 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 6 Camera & Accessories
- 7 Wildlife in Belize
- 8 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 9 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 13 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 14 Westjet flights to Merida
- 15 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 18 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 19 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 21 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 22 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 23 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 24 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 25 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.