I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica and wondering if there are good places to trade into. I'm a member in Interval and also in 3rdHome, both of which have places down there. Just wondering if anybody has suggestions on the best destinations to visit. I'd also like to do some eco-touring and explore the rainforest. Any input is welcome.
Planning a trip to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 6 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 7 Costa rica help
- 8 car rental companies
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo