I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 2 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 10 Day Costa Rica
- 6 Cancun to Guatemala
- 7 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 8 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 9 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 10 San Miguel trivia
- 11 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 13 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 14 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 15 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 18 puerto vallarta
- 19 California Baja
- 20 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 21 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 22 Best plan - suggestions
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 25 Mexico City over Christmas