I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 2 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 3 Non tourist beach in December
- 4 unsafe?
- 5 Driving in Mexico
- 6 Sending things back home.
- 7 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 8 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 9 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 11 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 12 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 13 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 14 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 16 White hair in Valladolid....
- 17 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 18 unsafer?
- 19 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 20 Budget Belize
- 21 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 22 Costa Rica for business
- 23 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Mexico City safety
- 25 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún