I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchen Units Sheffield
- 2 Returning home
- 3 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 4 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 5 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 6 Cancun all inclusive
- 7 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 8 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 9 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 10 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 11 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 12 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 14 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica