I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 2 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 3 playa del carmen what to do
- 4 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo