I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Transport From Tocumen to Panama City
- 2 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 3 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 4 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 5 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Costa Rica January
- 9 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 10 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 11 Shopping
- 12 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 14 Driving in Belize
- 15 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 16 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 17 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 18 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 19 Roatan
- 20 Mexico City and...?
- 21 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 22 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 23 First time to cabo helP??
- 24 driving colorado to costa rica
- 25 6 months - too much?