I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What do you think about this testimony?
- 2 Costa Rica--first time
- 3 Rental Car in Mexico
- 4 Sandals in Cancún
- 5 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 8 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 9 Costa Rica surfing
- 10 Nicaragua money questions
- 11 Blue Hole
- 12 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 13 Panama in December?
- 14 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 15 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 16 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 17 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 18 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 19 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 20 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 21 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 22 caravan tour of costa rica
- 23 Car rental in Cancun
- 24 Proposal
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???