I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Places to visit in El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 2 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 3 Embera Village
- 4 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 5 Food at Leon airport?
- 6 Food at Leon airport?
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 8 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 9 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 10 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 11 Costa Rica & Panama
- 12 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 13 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 14 Tela and La Ceiba
- 15 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 16 March/April weather
- 17 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 18 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 19 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 20 One Week in Southern Belize
- 21 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 22 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 23 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 24 Costa Rica four nights
- 25 One Day San Jose