I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Places to visit in El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 8 days in costa rica!
- 2 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 7 Belize
- 8 Planning trip to Panama
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 13 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 14 bicycle through central america
- 15 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 16 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 17 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 18 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Panama
- 20 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 21 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 22 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 23 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Which of these locations?