I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Places to visit in El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 4 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Guatemala customs question
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 9 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 12 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 15 Rainy season
- 16 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 17 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 18 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 19 booking rooms for spring break
- 20 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 21 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 22 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 24 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 25 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??