We recently moved pictures from our travels around Guatemala in 2007 over to Smugmug, so thought I'd share them with you all, in case any one is interested in exploring this charming country.
If you have questions, let me know. Hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 2 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 3 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 7 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 Merida in March
- 10 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 13 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 14 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 15 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 16 travel in Yucatan
- 17 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 18 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 19 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 20 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 21 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 22 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 23 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 24 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 25 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
Pictures from our trip to Guatemala in 2007