We are a retired couple and are planning a trip to Central America. Basically we are planning on traveling to Belize, Panama, and Costa Rica. We would like to stay a week in each country. What is the most economical itinerary? Should we fly to Liberia, Costa Rica, then go to Panama and Belize and fly out of Belize back to the USA? What mode of transportation is best suggested to travel between these countires?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 3 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 4 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 5 Cancun-discounts.com
- 6 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 9 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 10 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 11 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 12 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 13 Apartment Finders
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 16 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 17 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 18 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 19 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 20 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 21 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 22 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 23 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 24 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 25 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen