Trying to find a good 50th birthday destination for my husband and got a few friends interested in Cabo San Lucas. Also loved the thought of everyone (4 couples) sharing a villa. First, my husband is worried that the Pedregal area is too far from town or beaches and that we would need to rent vehicles (prefer not to). Also that we might be bored with a villa. Please let me know your experiences and most convenient part of Pedregal to consider. Found the site www.cabovillas.com and they show lovely properties but are willing to look at other options like resort hotels/condos that could accomodate 8 people
Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 5 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 6 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 8 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 12 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 13 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 14 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 15 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 16 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 17 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 21 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 22 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 23 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 24 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 25 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama