Trying to find a good 50th birthday destination for my husband and got a few friends interested in Cabo San Lucas. Also loved the thought of everyone (4 couples) sharing a villa. First, my husband is worried that the Pedregal area is too far from town or beaches and that we would need to rent vehicles (prefer not to). Also that we might be bored with a villa. Please let me know your experiences and most convenient part of Pedregal to consider. Found the site www.cabovillas.com and they show lovely properties but are willing to look at other options like resort hotels/condos that could accomodate 8 people
Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica trip in March
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 6 Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 8 Safety in Nicaragua
- 9 Roatan advice
- 10 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 14 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 15 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 16 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 17 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 18 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 19 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 20 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 21 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 22 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 23 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 24 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 25 Backpack vs Wheels