Trying to find a good 50th birthday destination for my husband and got a few friends interested in Cabo San Lucas. Also loved the thought of everyone (4 couples) sharing a villa. First, my husband is worried that the Pedregal area is too far from town or beaches and that we would need to rent vehicles (prefer not to). Also that we might be bored with a villa. Please let me know your experiences and most convenient part of Pedregal to consider. Found the site www.cabovillas.com and they show lovely properties but are willing to look at other options like resort hotels/condos that could accomodate 8 people
Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ