I would like to hear some ideas about an itinerary from Panama City to Mexico City.
I have about two months and have to maintain a low budget.
I will be backpacking, use a lot of busses to keep travel costs low and don't need much luxery for sleeping.
All tips are welcome about;
- Travel itinerary
- Must see spots
- Beautiful nature spots
- adrenalin rushing activities
I traveled a couple of times before in south-east asia so I know the basics of backpacking. Back to basic and getting connected to local people is a must for my travel.
I've been pretty much all around Costa Rica in 2007 so want to skip most of that.
All tips are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 2 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 5 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 6 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 7 3rd-10th april
- 8 May in Central America
- 9 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala