I would like to hear some ideas about an itinerary from Panama City to Mexico City.
I have about two months and have to maintain a low budget.
I will be backpacking, use a lot of busses to keep travel costs low and don't need much luxery for sleeping.
All tips are welcome about;
- Travel itinerary
- Must see spots
- Beautiful nature spots
- adrenalin rushing activities
I traveled a couple of times before in south-east asia so I know the basics of backpacking. Back to basic and getting connected to local people is a must for my travel.
I've been pretty much all around Costa Rica in 2007 so want to skip most of that.
All tips are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Fishing around Arenal
- 3 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize