I would like to hear some ideas about an itinerary from Panama City to Mexico City.
I have about two months and have to maintain a low budget.
I will be backpacking, use a lot of busses to keep travel costs low and don't need much luxery for sleeping.
All tips are welcome about;
- Travel itinerary
- Must see spots
- Beautiful nature spots
- adrenalin rushing activities
I traveled a couple of times before in south-east asia so I know the basics of backpacking. Back to basic and getting connected to local people is a must for my travel.
I've been pretty much all around Costa Rica in 2007 so want to skip most of that.
All tips are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 2 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 9 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 10 Tulum (camping)
- 11 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 12 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 13 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 14 Riviera Maya
- 15 Excursions
- 16 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 17 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 18 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 19 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 20 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 21 Eric Brahms
- 22 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 23 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 Cancel a timeshare