I would like to hear some ideas about an itinerary from Panama City to Mexico City.
I have about two months and have to maintain a low budget.
I will be backpacking, use a lot of busses to keep travel costs low and don't need much luxery for sleeping.
All tips are welcome about;
- Travel itinerary
- Must see spots
- Beautiful nature spots
- adrenalin rushing activities
I traveled a couple of times before in south-east asia so I know the basics of backpacking. Back to basic and getting connected to local people is a must for my travel.
I've been pretty much all around Costa Rica in 2007 so want to skip most of that.
All tips are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Non tourist beach in December
- 2 unsafe?
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Driving in Mexico
- 5 Sending things back home.
- 6 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 7 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 10 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 13 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 17 unsafer?
- 18 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 21 Costa Rica for business
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Mexico City safety
- 24 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
- 25 Butterflies