I would like to hear some ideas about an itinerary from Panama City to Mexico City.
I have about two months and have to maintain a low budget.
I will be backpacking, use a lot of busses to keep travel costs low and don't need much luxery for sleeping.
All tips are welcome about;
- Travel itinerary
- Must see spots
- Beautiful nature spots
- adrenalin rushing activities
I traveled a couple of times before in south-east asia so I know the basics of backpacking. Back to basic and getting connected to local people is a must for my travel.
I've been pretty much all around Costa Rica in 2007 so want to skip most of that.
All tips are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 2 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 3 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 mexico city and puebla?
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 10 Day Costa Rica
- 9 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 10 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Cancun to Guatemala
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 15 San Miguel trivia
- 16 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 18 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 19 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 20 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 21 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 22 puerto vallarta
- 23 California Baja
- 24 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 25 Cabo, Playa, or PV?