I plan to go to Panama in March for a week - ten day trip, and have just started researching via forum and soon guidebooks.
I’ll fly to San Hose and later will enter Panama
Could you suggest some nice spots to visit in Panama, at low budget levels of comfort?
Resorts and travel companies, are out of the question…
My interests would be beaches, culture, villages, forest, the Panama canal of course… well, maybe too ambitious for backpacking? We’ll see…
I hope to move around with public transport, stay at simple hotels/ hostels, walk around cities and villages, have some daytrips to nature from there, possibly on our own with other travelers, or with the help of a local guide .
what do you think?
Many thanks, happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 FOR MORE INFO:-%&@==<>http://www.cluesforhealth.com/nouvelle-beaute/
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Mexico in 8 days
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 10 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 11 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 12 Sayulita in September
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Car Rental in Cancun
- 17 Costa Rica
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 20 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 21 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 22 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 23 Planning a trip to Panama
- 24 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize