I plan to go to Panama in March for a week - ten day trip, and have just started researching via forum and soon guidebooks.
I’ll fly to San Hose and later will enter Panama
Could you suggest some nice spots to visit in Panama, at low budget levels of comfort?
Resorts and travel companies, are out of the question…
My interests would be beaches, culture, villages, forest, the Panama canal of course… well, maybe too ambitious for backpacking? We’ll see…
I hope to move around with public transport, stay at simple hotels/ hostels, walk around cities and villages, have some daytrips to nature from there, possibly on our own with other travelers, or with the help of a local guide .
what do you think?
Many thanks, happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 VI@W : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 4 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 9 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 10 Cozumel airport transfers
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 13 Vacation choices
- 14 Puerto Vallarta
- 15 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 16 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 17 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 18 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 22 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 23 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 24 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 25 1/2 day excursions