I plan to go to Panama in March for a week - ten day trip, and have just started researching via forum and soon guidebooks.
I’ll fly to San Hose and later will enter Panama
Could you suggest some nice spots to visit in Panama, at low budget levels of comfort?
Resorts and travel companies, are out of the question…
My interests would be beaches, culture, villages, forest, the Panama canal of course… well, maybe too ambitious for backpacking? We’ll see…
I hope to move around with public transport, stay at simple hotels/ hostels, walk around cities and villages, have some daytrips to nature from there, possibly on our own with other travelers, or with the help of a local guide .
what do you think?
Many thanks, happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 We Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc Trial Number 1855-854**14O5 Recovery
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 5 Where to go for TEFL
- 6 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 7 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 8 Returning home
- 9 White hair in Valladolid....
- 10 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 11 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 12 Uber in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 14 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 15 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 16 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 17 4 days in Belize
- 18 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 19 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 20 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 21 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 22 Sayulita in September
- 23 Tulum Ruins
- 24 5 day belize itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?