I'm planning to travel through from Panama to Mexico via bus probably as they are the cheapest mean. Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost me to get to Mexico from Panama. Or is there a website which I can research on the costs?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 2 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 3 Copa Airlines?
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 6 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 9 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 10 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 11 Tulum (camping)
- 12 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 13 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 14 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 15 Riviera Maya
- 16 Excursions
- 17 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 19 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 20 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 21 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 22 Eric Brahms
- 23 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 24 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 25 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA