I'm planning to travel through from Panama to Mexico via bus probably as they are the cheapest mean. Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost me to get to Mexico from Panama. Or is there a website which I can research on the costs?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Obtain genuine database registered Citizenship,id cards,visa,driver licence
- 2 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo