Hello, we will be visiting Panama in April for the first time and would like some suggestions as to areas of the country to work out of. We thought we would cover PC for a few days and move to another area. We do not mind renting a car if necessary, but have read not to try and drive in PC. What about going to the eastern area (avoiding Colon)? I have read the length of the trip to the western area may take too long. We would like to see as much as possible in our 9 day trip (includes travel time from US). It is just my husband and myself. Thanks!
Panama - first visit in April
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 2 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 3 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 4 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 7 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 8 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 9 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 12 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 13 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 14 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 15 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 16 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 17 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 19 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 20 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 25 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area