Hello, we will be visiting Panama in April for the first time and would like some suggestions as to areas of the country to work out of. We thought we would cover PC for a few days and move to another area. We do not mind renting a car if necessary, but have read not to try and drive in PC. What about going to the eastern area (avoiding Colon)? I have read the length of the trip to the western area may take too long. We would like to see as much as possible in our 9 day trip (includes travel time from US). It is just my husband and myself. Thanks!
Panama - first visit in April
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 4 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 5 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 6 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 8 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 12 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 13 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 14 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 15 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 16 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 17 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 21 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 22 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 23 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 24 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 25 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama