Hello, we will be visiting Panama in April for the first time and would like some suggestions as to areas of the country to work out of. We thought we would cover PC for a few days and move to another area. We do not mind renting a car if necessary, but have read not to try and drive in PC. What about going to the eastern area (avoiding Colon)? I have read the length of the trip to the western area may take too long. We would like to see as much as possible in our 9 day trip (includes travel time from US). It is just my husband and myself. Thanks!
Panama - first visit in April
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 3 costa rica catamaran trips
- 4 Interbus and San Jose
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 7 Cancun nightlife
- 8 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 11 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 12 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 13 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 14 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 15 Playa del Carmen
- 16 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 17 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 18 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 tours to gatun locks panama
- 21 Panama in October
- 22 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 23 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 24 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 25 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)