Hello, we will be visiting Panama in April for the first time and would like some suggestions as to areas of the country to work out of. We thought we would cover PC for a few days and move to another area. We do not mind renting a car if necessary, but have read not to try and drive in PC. What about going to the eastern area (avoiding Colon)? I have read the length of the trip to the western area may take too long. We would like to see as much as possible in our 9 day trip (includes travel time from US). It is just my husband and myself. Thanks!
Panama - first visit in April
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old