I am planning a trip for 4 nights would like to plan my itinerary...please recommend which are the best places of interest for them. There are so many tours to the Panama Canal...I am confused. Monkey Island?? Embera Village ?? Gamboa ?? all the trips need to be days tours. Thanks in advance for your advise.
Panama City with 3 kids 12,11 and 10
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 5 Guatemala customs question
- 6 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 7 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 8 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 9 Costa Rica questions
- 10 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 11 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 12 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 13 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 14 Rainy season
- 15 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 16 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 17 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 18 booking rooms for spring break
- 19 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 20 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 21 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 23 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 24 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 25 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)