I'll be arriving at the Panama City airport about 9:30 p.m. on Dec. 1--one old woman traveling alone. What's the best way to get to my hotel (Marriott Courtyard)? Have read some not so good reports on taxi service. Am meeting with a tour group the next afternoon. Thanks.
panama city, panama taxis?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 2 Snorkeling
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 5 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 6 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 7 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 8 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 9 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 12 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 13 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 14 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 15 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 16 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 17 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 18 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 19 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's
- 20 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 21 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 22 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 23 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 24 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 25 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha