I was born at Gorgas Hospital in 1959 while it was part of the US Canal Zone. Needless to say I have not been back since I was 3 years old. I'm thinking about suggesting a one week February/March vacation to friends. There are direct flights from Newark which would make for an easy journey. My problem is that I have no idea what we would do or where we would stay. We love warm beaches, sun, pools, good food, occaisonal touring etc. Can anyone suggest an itinerary or good lodging?
Panama City - Ancon Hill - Gorgas Hospital trip planning help needed
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 4 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 5 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 6 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 7 Guatemala customs question
- 8 Costa Rica questions
- 9 Mextrotter
- 10 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 11 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 12 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 13 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 14 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 15 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 16 costa rica
- 17 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya