I was born at Gorgas Hospital in 1959 while it was part of the US Canal Zone. Needless to say I have not been back since I was 3 years old. I'm thinking about suggesting a one week February/March vacation to friends. There are direct flights from Newark which would make for an easy journey. My problem is that I have no idea what we would do or where we would stay. We love warm beaches, sun, pools, good food, occaisonal touring etc. Can anyone suggest an itinerary or good lodging?
Panama City - Ancon Hill - Gorgas Hospital trip planning help needed
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 5 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 6 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 14 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land