I was born at Gorgas Hospital in 1959 while it was part of the US Canal Zone. Needless to say I have not been back since I was 3 years old. I'm thinking about suggesting a one week February/March vacation to friends. There are direct flights from Newark which would make for an easy journey. My problem is that I have no idea what we would do or where we would stay. We love warm beaches, sun, pools, good food, occaisonal touring etc. Can anyone suggest an itinerary or good lodging?
Panama City - Ancon Hill - Gorgas Hospital trip planning help needed
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 3 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 4 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 7 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 8 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN