I was born at Gorgas Hospital in 1959 while it was part of the US Canal Zone. Needless to say I have not been back since I was 3 years old. I'm thinking about suggesting a one week February/March vacation to friends. There are direct flights from Newark which would make for an easy journey. My problem is that I have no idea what we would do or where we would stay. We love warm beaches, sun, pools, good food, occaisonal touring etc. Can anyone suggest an itinerary or good lodging?
Panama City - Ancon Hill - Gorgas Hospital trip planning help needed
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 4 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Guatemala customs question
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 9 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 12 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 15 Rainy season
- 16 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 17 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 18 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 19 booking rooms for spring break
- 20 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 21 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 22 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 24 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 25 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??