I've been researching beach areas in Panama both the Carib and the Pacific beaches. If you've been to both, which do you prefer and why? We're not looking for luxury, but not backpackers any more. Close to a village for local experience and restaurants/cafes would be great. Long beach line for long walks would also be great. Thanks in advance for any/all info and/or comments.
Panama - Carib or Pacific?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 3 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 4 Food poisoning?
- 5 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 6 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 7 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 8 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 9 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 10 Central America travel over New Year's
- 11 Mexico City
- 12 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 13 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 14 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 15 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 16 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica help
- 18 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 19 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 20 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 22 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 23 Belize in June?
- 24 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 25 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?