I've been researching beach areas in Panama both the Carib and the Pacific beaches. If you've been to both, which do you prefer and why? We're not looking for luxury, but not backpackers any more. Close to a village for local experience and restaurants/cafes would be great. Long beach line for long walks would also be great. Thanks in advance for any/all info and/or comments.
Panama - Carib or Pacific?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 3 San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 7 Adopt an animal donation?
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 11 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 12 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 13 Backpack vs Wheels
- 14 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 15 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 16 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 17 Help with 5 days touring time
- 18 Costa Rica trip in March
- 19 Safety in Ixtapa
- 20 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 21 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 22 Cabo San Lucas
- 23 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 24 Roatan advice
- 25 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast