We began the 30 day stay in Panama Mar 1, 2011. American Airline International travel allowed us to check in 2 luggage per person with no charge. WOW. We had 1 each plus small carry on. We packed for 2 Adults 50ish. As a female, I packed for 1 week and a few extras. Think about it. You go to your favorite few items at home. I have 7 pair shorts, 2 pants (1 denim,1 tan)9 shirts all short sleeve except 1 oxford shirt, 7 sets under garments, 3 swim suits, 3 shoes: Teva sandal, dress sandal low heel and tennis shoes & 1 little black dress. Husband left with 6 shorts, 2 swim trunks, 7 short sleeve shirts included 2 button up, 2 pants (1 denim 1 black), 7 underwear. We both color coordinated the shirts to wear with multiple bottoms. It has worked well so far. No private washer, however it has not been hard to wash 1 load twice per week at common area. Panama City is warm (90), however locals take pride in appearance. I felt under dressed even walking downtown in shorts. Ladies wear jeans, slacks, dresses all day. Same with men. No shorts. I'm sure this is plenty on the subject of clothes. I've used the Teva sandals the most. Comfort from day 1. They hike, bike and dine with a dress or pant very well. Next blog will not be so boring. Thanks for reading, Ronga
Panama, Bocas del Toro & Boquete Travels of 1 month
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 2 Costa Rica Vacation
- 3 mayan ruins family trip
- 4 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 5 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 6 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 7 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 8 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 9 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 10 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 13 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 14 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 15 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 16 Mexico
- 17 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 24 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 25 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?