we are interested in a first time visit to Panama for 1-2weeks. we will likely be staying in Panama City at the Marriott (points). We are looking for recommended activities.Tourist activities are ok, but we prefer fishing and golf.Restaurant recommendations are also appreciated.any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 4 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March