My fiance and I are hoping to squeeze in a quick visit to the Panajachel area during our trip to Guatamala later this month. Just 2 days/1 night. Fodor's recommended the Hotel Atitlan & I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed there & can recommend it? Also, what are the must do activities if you are visiting w/limited time?
One more question - how difficult is it to get to Panajachel from Guatemala City? I'm assuming there is bus service - but I'm not certain and I don't want us to be stranded.
Thanks for your help! Feel free to email me with comments/suggestions.
Panajachel - Transportation and Lodging
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 2 Playa del Carmen
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 Panama in October
- 5 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 6 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 7 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 8 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 9 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 10 Monteverde from Liberia
- 11 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 12 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 14 mayan ruins family trip
- 15 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 16 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation
- 21 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 22 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 23 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 24 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 25 How safe is driving a car through Mexico