My fiance and I are hoping to squeeze in a quick visit to the Panajachel area during our trip to Guatamala later this month. Just 2 days/1 night. Fodor's recommended the Hotel Atitlan & I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed there & can recommend it? Also, what are the must do activities if you are visiting w/limited time?
One more question - how difficult is it to get to Panajachel from Guatemala City? I'm assuming there is bus service - but I'm not certain and I don't want us to be stranded.
Thanks for your help! Feel free to email me with comments/suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chiefs vs Raiders
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 3 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 4 Mexico
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 Another Yucatan trip report
- 10 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 13 2017 SMA Trip
- 14 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 15 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 16 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 17 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 20 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 21 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 22 Bocas ??
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 24 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 25 Costa Rica Connection