My fiance and I are hoping to squeeze in a quick visit to the Panajachel area during our trip to Guatamala later this month. Just 2 days/1 night. Fodor's recommended the Hotel Atitlan & I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed there & can recommend it? Also, what are the must do activities if you are visiting w/limited time?
One more question - how difficult is it to get to Panajachel from Guatemala City? I'm assuming there is bus service - but I'm not certain and I don't want us to be stranded.
Thanks for your help! Feel free to email me with comments/suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ⓘ-Ⓘ 카지노게임종류 Ⓘ-Ⓘ 바카라사이트 Ⓘ-Ⓘ BuS97[.CoM]
- 2 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 3 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 4 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 5 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 6 Mexico in March - questions
- 7 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 8 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 9 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 10 Merida in March
- 11 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 12 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 13 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 14 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 15 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 16 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 17 travel in Yucatan
- 18 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 19 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 20 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 21 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 22 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 25 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?