My fiance and I are hoping to squeeze in a quick visit to the Panajachel area during our trip to Guatamala later this month. Just 2 days/1 night. Fodor's recommended the Hotel Atitlan & I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed there & can recommend it? Also, what are the must do activities if you are visiting w/limited time?
One more question - how difficult is it to get to Panajachel from Guatemala City? I'm assuming there is bus service - but I'm not certain and I don't want us to be stranded.
Thanks for your help! Feel free to email me with comments/suggestions.
Panajachel - Transportation and Lodging
- 1 San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 12 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 13 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 14 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 15 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 16 Backpack vs Wheels
- 17 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 18 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 19 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 20 Help with 5 days touring time
- 21 Costa Rica trip in March
- 22 Safety in Ixtapa
- 23 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 24 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 25 Cabo San Lucas