We are traveling to Panajachel, Guatemala in August for two weeks to Spanish language school. It will be a home stay. Our boys are 14 and 12. We are leaving our younger ones at home. Any suggestions? We are worried about the classes, food, and crime. Thanks! None of us speak Spanish yet. My husband and I have backpacked Europe and we are all campers, but the boys have not been outside of N. America.
Pana and Spanish school with children
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Backpack vs Wheels
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 10 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.