We are traveling to Panajachel, Guatemala in August for two weeks to Spanish language school. It will be a home stay. Our boys are 14 and 12. We are leaving our younger ones at home. Any suggestions? We are worried about the classes, food, and crime. Thanks! None of us speak Spanish yet. My husband and I have backpacked Europe and we are all campers, but the boys have not been outside of N. America.
Pana and Spanish school with children
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 2 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 3 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 6 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 7 Costa rica help
- 8 car rental companies
- 9 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 10 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 11 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 12 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 13 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 14 cozumel tennis
- 15 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 16 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 18 Baja California
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 Mexico region question
- 21 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 22 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 23 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 24 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old