I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Packing for Cabo
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation