I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 international calling cards
- 4 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 5 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 6 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 7 Archaeological tours
- 8 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 9 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 10 moving to mexico
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 16 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 19 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 20 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 21 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 girls getaway
- 24 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 25 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)