I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 3 Cancun all inclusive
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 7 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 10 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 12 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 13 White hair in Valladolid....
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort