I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 5 Guanajuato
- 6 Costa Rica January
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 Shopping
- 10 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 12 Driving in Belize
- 13 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 14 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 16 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 17 Roatan
- 18 Mexico City and...?
- 19 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 20 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 21 First time to cabo helP??
- 22 driving colorado to costa rica
- 23 6 months - too much?
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...