I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Packing for Cabo
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 6 think twice before using expedia
- 7 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Beachfront in Tulum
- 10 Belize, first time
- 11 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 12 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 13 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 14 Costa Rica with young kids
- 15 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Security in Oaxaca
- 18 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 19 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 20 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 21 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica