I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/mengenix-muscle-rampage/
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 Cancun to Guatemala
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 San Miguel trivia
- 10 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 12 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 puerto vallarta
- 18 California Baja
- 19 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 20 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 24 Mexico City over Christmas
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?