I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 해외카지노✡‷ EWS73.COM‷✡해외카지노
- 2 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 3 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 4 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 8 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 9 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 10 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 11 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 12 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 15 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 16 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 17 Riviera Maya
- 18 Excursions
- 19 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 20 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 21 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 22 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 23 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 24 Eric Brahms
- 25 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?