I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central America vacation in September
- 2 Granada or Leon
- 3 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 4 Rental Car in Mexico
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 What do you think about this testimony?
- 7 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 8 Costa Rica--first time
- 9 Sandals in Cancún
- 10 Belize itinerary help
- 11 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 12 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 13 Costa Rica surfing
- 14 Nicaragua money questions
- 15 Blue Hole
- 16 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 17 Panama in December?
- 18 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 19 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 20 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 21 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 22 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 23 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 24 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 25 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations