I'm taking a company trip to Cabo San Lucas with my fiance in early February and am not sure what to pack. I had been envisioning swimsuits and sundresses, but have seen on several websites that it is actually pretty cool in February. My fiance, who has been to Cabo before, is assuring me that I only need to pack warm weather clothes but I'm not convinced! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Fishing around Arenal
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Costa Rica- July trip
- 6 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 7 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 9 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 10 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 Best Panama beach area?
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanacaste
- 16 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Riu Cancun
- 18 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 19 Passport expires soon
- 20 dental implants
- 21 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 22 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 23 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 24 day trips from Mexico City
- 25 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?