Okay, I am 22 and been studying in Costa Rica since the beginning of May but just recently started going out and doing things on the weekend. The way things worked out had me visiting Manuel Antonio two weekends in a row....this isn't a problem because I absolutely LOVE M. A. but I have a friend of mine visiting on Thursday and I can't decide between going back to Manuel or seeing something new and checking out the Caribe side of things or maybe even Guanacaste.... we don't want to spend much money and I know I can find a place right across the street from the water for 10 dollars a night per person in Man Ant....Please help me out!!! I can't decide.
Pacific vs. Caribbean! PURA VIDA
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 3 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July