Okay, I am 22 and been studying in Costa Rica since the beginning of May but just recently started going out and doing things on the weekend. The way things worked out had me visiting Manuel Antonio two weekends in a row....this isn't a problem because I absolutely LOVE M. A. but I have a friend of mine visiting on Thursday and I can't decide between going back to Manuel or seeing something new and checking out the Caribe side of things or maybe even Guanacaste.... we don't want to spend much money and I know I can find a place right across the street from the water for 10 dollars a night per person in Man Ant....Please help me out!!! I can't decide.
Pacific vs. Caribbean! PURA VIDA
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 3 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Backpack vs Wheels
- 7 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 8 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 9 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.