Okay, I am 22 and been studying in Costa Rica since the beginning of May but just recently started going out and doing things on the weekend. The way things worked out had me visiting Manuel Antonio two weekends in a row....this isn't a problem because I absolutely LOVE M. A. but I have a friend of mine visiting on Thursday and I can't decide between going back to Manuel or seeing something new and checking out the Caribe side of things or maybe even Guanacaste.... we don't want to spend much money and I know I can find a place right across the street from the water for 10 dollars a night per person in Man Ant....Please help me out!!! I can't decide.
Pacific vs. Caribbean! PURA VIDA
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Costa rica help
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 11 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 12 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 13 cozumel tennis
- 14 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 15 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Baja California
- 18 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 19 Mexico region question
- 20 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 21 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 22 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 23 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old