My husband and I (mid-50's) will be traveling to Panama in the beginning of January. We plan to stay 2 nights in Panama City and then fly to David. From David we'll bus over to Boquete, spending 4 nights there and then want to move onto to the Pacific Coast for about 3 nights for some snorkeling. We will need to get back to David for our return flight to PC. Can anyone recommend a place to stay on the Pacific coast where we can pick up some snorkeling excursions and perhaps some hiking. We are budget conscious and would like to keep our expenses down. We would be willing to stay at a hostel, but don't want a "partying" one. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Pacific Coast Hotels/Hostels Help !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 3 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 6 Cancun-discounts.com
- 7 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 8 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 9 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 10 Apartment Finders
- 11 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 15 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 16 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 18 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 19 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 20 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 21 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 22 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 23 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 24 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old