My husband and I (mid-50's) will be traveling to Panama in the beginning of January. We plan to stay 2 nights in Panama City and then fly to David. From David we'll bus over to Boquete, spending 4 nights there and then want to move onto to the Pacific Coast for about 3 nights for some snorkeling. We will need to get back to David for our return flight to PC. Can anyone recommend a place to stay on the Pacific coast where we can pick up some snorkeling excursions and perhaps some hiking. We are budget conscious and would like to keep our expenses down. We would be willing to stay at a hostel, but don't want a "partying" one. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Pacific Coast Hotels/Hostels Help !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers license,IDs,birth certs,Visas,SSN,US green cards
- 2 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 3 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 6 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 7 8 days in costa rica!
- 8 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Car Rental in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 12 Belize
- 13 Planning trip to Panama
- 14 Copa Airlines?
- 15 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 16 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 17 bicycle through central america
- 18 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 19 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 20 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 21 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 22 Panama
- 23 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 24 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 25 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles