My husband and I (mid-50's) will be traveling to Panama in the beginning of January. We plan to stay 2 nights in Panama City and then fly to David. From David we'll bus over to Boquete, spending 4 nights there and then want to move onto to the Pacific Coast for about 3 nights for some snorkeling. We will need to get back to David for our return flight to PC. Can anyone recommend a place to stay on the Pacific coast where we can pick up some snorkeling excursions and perhaps some hiking. We are budget conscious and would like to keep our expenses down. We would be willing to stay at a hostel, but don't want a "partying" one. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Pacific Coast Hotels/Hostels Help !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 2 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 cozumel tennis
- 10 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 11 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico