My husband and I (mid-50's) will be traveling to Panama in the beginning of January. We plan to stay 2 nights in Panama City and then fly to David. From David we'll bus over to Boquete, spending 4 nights there and then want to move onto to the Pacific Coast for about 3 nights for some snorkeling. We will need to get back to David for our return flight to PC. Can anyone recommend a place to stay on the Pacific coast where we can pick up some snorkeling excursions and perhaps some hiking. We are budget conscious and would like to keep our expenses down. We would be willing to stay at a hostel, but don't want a "partying" one. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Pacific Coast Hotels/Hostels Help !
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport