My significant other and I are going to Cancun for 10 days this month and would like to know what is gay life there? Are gays easily accepted? Are there gay bars that cater to the more "mature" group rather than teens and 20 somethings? What would you suggest be the highlight tours to go to? Appreciate any advice.
Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 3 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 4 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 5 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 6 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 10 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 13 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 14 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 15 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 18 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 19 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 21 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 22 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 25 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen