My significant other and I are going to Cancun for 10 days this month and would like to know what is gay life there? Are gays easily accepted? Are there gay bars that cater to the more "mature" group rather than teens and 20 somethings? What would you suggest be the highlight tours to go to? Appreciate any advice.
Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 According to its official website all of the ingredients
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Car Rental in Panama
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 5 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 6 Belize
- 7 Planning trip to Panama
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 11 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 12 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 13 bicycle through central america
- 14 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 15 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 16 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 17 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Panama
- 19 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 20 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 21 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 22 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Which of these locations?
- 25 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?