Just curious if anybody has any advice.
Visiting Oaxaca soon. Planning a 4 day trip to Puebla within that trip. Debating on the bus ride. Not sure how turbulent it may be...does anybody have an idea? Curvy, windy roads, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 3 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Sayulita in September
- 6 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 9 Renting Car in Mexico
- 10 Car Rental in Cancun
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 13 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 14 reliable car rental company??
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 17 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 22 best air route san diego to san jose
- 23 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 24 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 25 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?