We will be in Oaxaca in mid october and we are looking for a restaurant to celebrate a special birthday. I am looking for something that has a beautiful setting as well as a great menu. Suggestions?
Oaxaca restaurant advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Departure tax
- 2 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 3 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 4 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 5 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 6 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids