My wife and I are a younger couple, late 20's, and both very interested in taking a vacation somewhere where we can really let our inhibitions go. To sum us up, we both work very busy jobs. I own my own business working in excess of 60 hrs a week while she is right behind me working around 50 hrs a week. We have very busy lives and don't get to spend a whole lot of romantic time together. When we take a vacation we want to TOTALLY relax. Our honeymoon was spent at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, and while AMAZING, it was a little small for us, only having 53 rooms. We like the idea of being at a smaller resort (150 to 250 rooms) but do enjoy the occasional night life and most of all we like the idea of acceptable nudity/topless sunbathing. We don't really want to go to a resort like Temptation with a ton of people and we are not interested in going to a "lifestyle" resort. At the same time I'm not sure that a naturist resort is the way to go either as we don't want to feel obligated to be nude. Idealy, someplace where its totally acceptable to be nude on the beach, possibly the pool, your room balcony or terrace, that sort of thing. Any thoughts on where we should go, price is certainly a factor so since we live in NC we're thinking Carribean, or Mexico?
Nude sunbathing advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 4 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February