My wife and I are a younger couple, late 20's, and both very interested in taking a vacation somewhere where we can really let our inhibitions go. To sum us up, we both work very busy jobs. I own my own business working in excess of 60 hrs a week while she is right behind me working around 50 hrs a week. We have very busy lives and don't get to spend a whole lot of romantic time together. When we take a vacation we want to TOTALLY relax. Our honeymoon was spent at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, and while AMAZING, it was a little small for us, only having 53 rooms. We like the idea of being at a smaller resort (150 to 250 rooms) but do enjoy the occasional night life and most of all we like the idea of acceptable nudity/topless sunbathing. We don't really want to go to a resort like Temptation with a ton of people and we are not interested in going to a "lifestyle" resort. At the same time I'm not sure that a naturist resort is the way to go either as we don't want to feel obligated to be nude. Idealy, someplace where its totally acceptable to be nude on the beach, possibly the pool, your room balcony or terrace, that sort of thing. Any thoughts on where we should go, price is certainly a factor so since we live in NC we're thinking Carribean, or Mexico?
Nude sunbathing advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 2 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 cozumel tennis
- 10 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 11 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico