My wife and I are a younger couple, late 20's, and both very interested in taking a vacation somewhere where we can really let our inhibitions go. To sum us up, we both work very busy jobs. I own my own business working in excess of 60 hrs a week while she is right behind me working around 50 hrs a week. We have very busy lives and don't get to spend a whole lot of romantic time together. When we take a vacation we want to TOTALLY relax. Our honeymoon was spent at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, and while AMAZING, it was a little small for us, only having 53 rooms. We like the idea of being at a smaller resort (150 to 250 rooms) but do enjoy the occasional night life and most of all we like the idea of acceptable nudity/topless sunbathing. We don't really want to go to a resort like Temptation with a ton of people and we are not interested in going to a "lifestyle" resort. At the same time I'm not sure that a naturist resort is the way to go either as we don't want to feel obligated to be nude. Idealy, someplace where its totally acceptable to be nude on the beach, possibly the pool, your room balcony or terrace, that sort of thing. Any thoughts on where we should go, price is certainly a factor so since we live in NC we're thinking Carribean, or Mexico?
Nude sunbathing advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 2 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 3 Costa Rica Vacation
- 4 mayan ruins family trip
- 5 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 6 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 9 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 10 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 11 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 12 Playa del Carmen
- 13 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 14 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 15 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 16 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 17 Mexico
- 18 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 19 Trip ideas needed please
- 20 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 23 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 24 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 25 buying silver jewelry in cancun