My wife and I are a younger couple, late 20's, and both very interested in taking a vacation somewhere where we can really let our inhibitions go. To sum us up, we both work very busy jobs. I own my own business working in excess of 60 hrs a week while she is right behind me working around 50 hrs a week. We have very busy lives and don't get to spend a whole lot of romantic time together. When we take a vacation we want to TOTALLY relax. Our honeymoon was spent at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, and while AMAZING, it was a little small for us, only having 53 rooms. We like the idea of being at a smaller resort (150 to 250 rooms) but do enjoy the occasional night life and most of all we like the idea of acceptable nudity/topless sunbathing. We don't really want to go to a resort like Temptation with a ton of people and we are not interested in going to a "lifestyle" resort. At the same time I'm not sure that a naturist resort is the way to go either as we don't want to feel obligated to be nude. Idealy, someplace where its totally acceptable to be nude on the beach, possibly the pool, your room balcony or terrace, that sort of thing. Any thoughts on where we should go, price is certainly a factor so since we live in NC we're thinking Carribean, or Mexico?
Nude sunbathing advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Apartment Finders
- 8 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 11 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 12 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 16 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 17 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 18 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 19 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 20 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 21 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 22 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 25 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions