My wife and I are a younger couple, late 20's, and both very interested in taking a vacation somewhere where we can really let our inhibitions go. To sum us up, we both work very busy jobs. I own my own business working in excess of 60 hrs a week while she is right behind me working around 50 hrs a week. We have very busy lives and don't get to spend a whole lot of romantic time together. When we take a vacation we want to TOTALLY relax. Our honeymoon was spent at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, and while AMAZING, it was a little small for us, only having 53 rooms. We like the idea of being at a smaller resort (150 to 250 rooms) but do enjoy the occasional night life and most of all we like the idea of acceptable nudity/topless sunbathing. We don't really want to go to a resort like Temptation with a ton of people and we are not interested in going to a "lifestyle" resort. At the same time I'm not sure that a naturist resort is the way to go either as we don't want to feel obligated to be nude. Idealy, someplace where its totally acceptable to be nude on the beach, possibly the pool, your room balcony or terrace, that sort of thing. Any thoughts on where we should go, price is certainly a factor so since we live in NC we're thinking Carribean, or Mexico?
Nude sunbathing advice
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Copa Airlines?
- 2 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 3 Planning trip to Panama
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 6 Panama
- 7 bicycle through central america
- 8 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 11 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 12 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 13 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 14 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 15 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Which of these locations?
- 19 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 20 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 21 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 Renting a car in Cancun
- 24 Possible Mexico Trip
- 25 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?