This will be our first trip to Mexico. We are staying at a nice resort in Cabo. We have always worried that if we went to Mexico we were going to get sick. So my question is do any of you know the best ways to ensure not getting sick? I have heard that for ice that you look to see if it has a hole in it and that it means it has been filtered? I heard somebody on here say not to have the fresh made salsa, that made me disappointed because I love salsa. Any information would be great so that I can relax a little and not worry too much
Not getting sick in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 2 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 3 Belize in June?
- 4 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 5 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?