This will be our first trip to Mexico. We are staying at a nice resort in Cabo. We have always worried that if we went to Mexico we were going to get sick. So my question is do any of you know the best ways to ensure not getting sick? I have heard that for ice that you look to see if it has a hole in it and that it means it has been filtered? I heard somebody on here say not to have the fresh made salsa, that made me disappointed because I love salsa. Any information would be great so that I can relax a little and not worry too much
Not getting sick in Mexico
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Backpack vs Wheels
- 4 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 7 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 8 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.