This will be our first trip to Mexico. We are staying at a nice resort in Cabo. We have always worried that if we went to Mexico we were going to get sick. So my question is do any of you know the best ways to ensure not getting sick? I have heard that for ice that you look to see if it has a hole in it and that it means it has been filtered? I heard somebody on here say not to have the fresh made salsa, that made me disappointed because I love salsa. Any information would be great so that I can relax a little and not worry too much
Not getting sick in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 5 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February