Six of us (ages 30+ and 60+) are planning a March trip. Having been to Monteverde, Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero and La Fortuna, we are considering a week on the Nicoya Peninsula. If you were planning this trip (from SJO) how would you plan your time? Where would you stay and what would you do for transportation? In the past we have used the shuttles but would consider a rental car. The 30-somethings seem to think that Tamarindo is the place to go. I have my reservations about that based on Fodor's guidebook. I found an amazing rental (VRBO) in Langosta, but am leery about that being too touristy also. We don't need a lot of nightlife, just good beaches, hiking, animals, fishing, etc. Help!
Nicoya, what would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 2 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Belize Itinerary help!
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 8 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 Costa Rica Travel
- 11 Planning Mexico by February
- 12 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 13 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 14 A Week in Montezuma
- 15 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Book set in Panama
- 18 Leo - email@example.com - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)