Six of us (ages 30+ and 60+) are planning a March trip. Having been to Monteverde, Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero and La Fortuna, we are considering a week on the Nicoya Peninsula. If you were planning this trip (from SJO) how would you plan your time? Where would you stay and what would you do for transportation? In the past we have used the shuttles but would consider a rental car. The 30-somethings seem to think that Tamarindo is the place to go. I have my reservations about that based on Fodor's guidebook. I found an amazing rental (VRBO) in Langosta, but am leery about that being too touristy also. We don't need a lot of nightlife, just good beaches, hiking, animals, fishing, etc. Help!
Nicoya, what would you do?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Departure tax
- 2 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 3 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 4 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 5 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 6 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids