Planing a trip to Mexico and would like your opinion on what areas have the nicest beaches. We stayed right in Playa a few years ago and the water/beach was just ok. If there is a stretch of beach that you found nice, please let me know. I have a good hotel map I can refer to if you want to name a hotel you stayed at. Thanks!
nicest beaches in Riviera Maya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 Renting my Condo in Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 5 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Best place to stay for cabo San Lucas honeymoon?
- 7 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 8 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 9 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 10 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 11 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 12 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 15 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 16 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 17 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 18 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 21 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 25 Belize Itinerary help!