Hi there, thinking of a trip to nicaragua for a couple of weeks. want to relax and enjoy the beaches and exploring. Are the beaches just for surfing, and one hears that there are many undercurrents and can be dangerous at times. Where are the swimming beaches with the clear water and lodging on the beach? Are there any. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If not on the ocean how are the lakes and lake lodging? thanks brad
nicaragua swimming beaches?
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 3 Driving
- 4 Driving around costa ica
- 5 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 6 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 7 Campeche anyone?
- 8 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 9 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 10 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 11 Belize in August with teens
- 12 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 18 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 21 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 22 Cancun day trips
- 23 Quick CR Trip Report
- 24 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 25 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar