My girlfriend and I will be heading down to Nicaragua this August and are hoping to spend about two nights in the San Juan Del Sur area. I know it's well established that this is a hotspot for surfing, which is fine, but neither my girlfriend nor I surf, nor do we plan to while there. That said, I was wondering what are some of the better swimming beaches in that region? I've seen some photos of some pretty awesome looking coves around there, but couldn't find out where exactly they are.
Also, I was thinking that we would stay in Playa Marsella. Anyone have any advice on that front? I'd love to rent a cabaña or something along those lines if possible. This is going to come at the tail end of our trip, so I'd like to find something chill and relaxing for us to do.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 2 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 5 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 6 Royal Hideaway construction
- 7 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 8 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 9 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 10 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 13 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 14 3rd-10th april
- 15 May in Central America
- 16 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 17 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 18 Four night is PV
- 19 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 20 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 21 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 22 San Miguel
- 23 Oaxaca in march
- 24 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 25 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?