My girlfriend and I will be heading down to Nicaragua this August and are hoping to spend about two nights in the San Juan Del Sur area. I know it's well established that this is a hotspot for surfing, which is fine, but neither my girlfriend nor I surf, nor do we plan to while there. That said, I was wondering what are some of the better swimming beaches in that region? I've seen some photos of some pretty awesome looking coves around there, but couldn't find out where exactly they are.
Also, I was thinking that we would stay in Playa Marsella. Anyone have any advice on that front? I'd love to rent a cabaña or something along those lines if possible. This is going to come at the tail end of our trip, so I'd like to find something chill and relaxing for us to do.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 5 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 8 caravan tour of costa rica
- 9 Blue Hole
- 10 Car rental in Cancun
- 11 Proposal
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 14 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 15 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 16 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 17 Seaweed
- 18 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 19 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 20 Savegre Hotel
- 21 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 22 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 23 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 24 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 25 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja