My girlfriend and I will be heading down to Nicaragua this August and are hoping to spend about two nights in the San Juan Del Sur area. I know it's well established that this is a hotspot for surfing, which is fine, but neither my girlfriend nor I surf, nor do we plan to while there. That said, I was wondering what are some of the better swimming beaches in that region? I've seen some photos of some pretty awesome looking coves around there, but couldn't find out where exactly they are.
Also, I was thinking that we would stay in Playa Marsella. Anyone have any advice on that front? I'd love to rent a cabaña or something along those lines if possible. This is going to come at the tail end of our trip, so I'd like to find something chill and relaxing for us to do.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY AUTHENTIC PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 3 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 4 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 5 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 6 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 7 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 8 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 La Fortuna via Poas
- 11 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 12 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 13 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 14 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 15 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 16 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 17 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 18 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 19 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 20 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 21 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 22 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 23 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 25 Should I take my hiking boots?