My girlfriend and I will be heading down to Nicaragua this August and are hoping to spend about two nights in the San Juan Del Sur area. I know it's well established that this is a hotspot for surfing, which is fine, but neither my girlfriend nor I surf, nor do we plan to while there. That said, I was wondering what are some of the better swimming beaches in that region? I've seen some photos of some pretty awesome looking coves around there, but couldn't find out where exactly they are.
Also, I was thinking that we would stay in Playa Marsella. Anyone have any advice on that front? I'd love to rent a cabaña or something along those lines if possible. This is going to come at the tail end of our trip, so I'd like to find something chill and relaxing for us to do.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 네이버주식시황 실시간종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 2 증권시세네이버 종합주가 oninve.com
- 3 대주매도 선물지수 oninve.com
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Guanaster, costa rica
- 7 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 8 Interjet Airline
- 9 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 10 One month surf and yoga
- 11 Returning home
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 15 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 16 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 19 Cancun all inclusive
- 20 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 21 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 24 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 25 White hair in Valladolid....