We are not traveling to Nicaragua... Yet! My son is actually doing a research paper on Cerro Negro volcano and I'm wondering if anyone out there has visited this volcano or can share any information. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ITS TIME FOR GOOD MEDICATION
- 2 You can execute push-united states
- 3 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 4 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 7 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 8 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 9 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 10 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 12 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 13 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 14 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 15 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 16 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 17 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 18 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 19 Music Video
- 20 July Adventure
- 21 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 22 Guatemala trip in August?
- 23 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 24 Driving Central America
- 25 Nicaragua -- connection