We are not traveling to Nicaragua... Yet! My son is actually doing a research paper on Cerro Negro volcano and I'm wondering if anyone out there has visited this volcano or can share any information. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 2 Costa Rica surfing
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 Nicaragua money questions
- 5 Rental Car in Mexico
- 6 Blue Hole
- 7 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 8 Panama in December?
- 9 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 10 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 11 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 12 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 13 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 14 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 15 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 16 Costa Rica--first time
- 17 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 18 caravan tour of costa rica
- 19 Car rental in Cancun
- 20 Proposal
- 21 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 22 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 23 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 24 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Hotel de Querataro