We are not traveling to Nicaragua... Yet! My son is actually doing a research paper on Cerro Negro volcano and I'm wondering if anyone out there has visited this volcano or can share any information. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 골드카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／골드카지노
- 2 Day trips from around Los Suenos?
- 3 Finally made it!
- 4 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 5 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 6 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 7 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 8 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 9 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 10 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 11 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 12 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 15 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 16 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 17 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 18 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 19 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 20 Tulum (camping)
- 21 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 22 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 23 Riviera Maya
- 24 Excursions
- 25 Amazing vacation in Panama