We are not traveling to Nicaragua... Yet! My son is actually doing a research paper on Cerro Negro volcano and I'm wondering if anyone out there has visited this volcano or can share any information. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica--first time
- 2 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 3 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 4 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 8 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 9 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 10 Azul Sensatori
- 11 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 12 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 13 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 14 La Paloma reviews?
- 15 Westjet flights to Merida
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 18 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 19 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 20 Adult only all inclusive
- 21 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 22 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 23 Belize - Where to Go?
- 24 Savegre Hotel
- 25 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge