We are not traveling to Nicaragua... Yet! My son is actually doing a research paper on Cerro Negro volcano and I'm wondering if anyone out there has visited this volcano or can share any information. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Rental Car in Mexico
- 2 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 3 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 4 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 5 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 6 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 7 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 8 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 9 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 10 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 11 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 12 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 13 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 14 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 15 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 17 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 18 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 19 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 20 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 21 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 22 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 23 Fonda Vela
- 24 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 25 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum