I am going to be traveling with my wife and her parents to Costa Rica / Manuel Antonio area and have not a clue what to do for New Years Eve and looking for suggestions. We are in our early 30s and in-laws are in the mid 50-s. Looking for dinner, bar/disco and entertainment suggestions for just myself and my wife and also for the 4 of us in case they feel like making it a late night. Is there any place launching off fireworks or having any type of festival/open party celebrating the new year? Any ideas are appreciated!
New Year's Eve in Manuel Antonio - what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics
- 2 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 3 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 4 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 5 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 Mexico Trip
- 8 Osa Hotel Questions
- 9 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 10 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 13 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 14 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 15 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 16 Trip ideas needed please
- 17 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 tours to gatun locks panama
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!