I am going to be traveling with my wife and her parents to Costa Rica / Manuel Antonio area and have not a clue what to do for New Years Eve and looking for suggestions. We are in our early 30s and in-laws are in the mid 50-s. Looking for dinner, bar/disco and entertainment suggestions for just myself and my wife and also for the 4 of us in case they feel like making it a late night. Is there any place launching off fireworks or having any type of festival/open party celebrating the new year? Any ideas are appreciated!
New Year's Eve in Manuel Antonio - what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Vacation
- 2 mayan ruins family trip
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 7 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 8 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 9 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 10 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 13 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 14 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 15 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 16 Mexico
- 17 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 22 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 23 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 24 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 25 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?