I am going to be traveling with my wife and her parents to Costa Rica / Manuel Antonio area and have not a clue what to do for New Years Eve and looking for suggestions. We are in our early 30s and in-laws are in the mid 50-s. Looking for dinner, bar/disco and entertainment suggestions for just myself and my wife and also for the 4 of us in case they feel like making it a late night. Is there any place launching off fireworks or having any type of festival/open party celebrating the new year? Any ideas are appreciated!
New Year's Eve in Manuel Antonio - what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Car Rental in Panama
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 5 Belize
- 6 Planning trip to Panama
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 11 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 15 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Panama
- 18 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 19 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 20 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 21 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Which of these locations?
- 24 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 25 B & B in Oaxaca?